Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: drogkomercisto
(2) drug trafficking :: trafiko de drogoj
(3) drug abuse :: misuzo de drogoj
(4) drug addiction :: drogadicción
(5) prescription drug :: recepton drogoj
(6) drug addicts :: drogemuloj
(7) miracle drug :: miraklo drogon
(8) drug test :: drogo testo
(9) drug traffic :: trafiko de drogoj
(10) drug trafficker :: narcotraficante
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
aldonu drogoj al
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, excuse me, but what did you do
when you worked on that allergy DRUG
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
the man's a DRUG dealer.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I just meant a question about the DRUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
No, you're a DRUG cop
who knows the local talent.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
the winners at any minute,
so the only DRUG I need
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Esperanto Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Esperanto
language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drug in Esperanto and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drug'
What drug means in Esperanto, drug meaning
in Esperanto, drug
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drug in Esperanto language.