(1) The driving rain, high winds and the cold made it absolutely impossible to consider this as anything other than madness.(2) The most immediate problem is the spate of reckless and dangerously fast driving that has been taking place on a nightly basis.(3) Day to day driving could bring about the introduction of these elements to your engine.(4) This last example suggests that the driving force for women's full integration into the armed forces has been manpower shortage.(5) The game was played in dreadful conditions with driving rain and howling winds ruining the contest.(6) The Privatization Law was the driving force which influenced the form privatization would take in the 1990s.(7) November is a month of driving rains and howling winds, an in-between time without any clearly defined season.(8) A police investigation blamed the driver of the minibus for reckless driving .(9) However, this month the winds and driving rain so far prevented any such activity and hopes for an early clean up so far are postponed.(10) Volunteers would recognize themselves as a positive driving force in all Nova Scotian communities if there were such a year.(11) High winds and driving rain made crossings impossible.(12) It began sloppily with swirling wind and driving rain hampering the early action.(13) Interestingly private truck driving was never forbidden.(14) The president said the media has been a driving force for him and his staff, forcing him to examine and improve their overall performance.(15) They do an excellent job with its driving rhythms and exciting primary colors.(16) Both tracks serve as a smooth cool-down to a rather effective and driving dance compilation.
(1) drive :: veturado
(2) driving license :: veturanta licenco
(3) driving force :: mova forto
(4) driving test :: veturanta testo
(5) reckless driving :: temerara kondukado
(6) driving school :: kondukado lernejo
(7) driving range :: kondukado gamo
(8) drunk driving :: ebria kondukado
(9) driving lesson :: veturanta leciono
(10) driving instructor :: veturanta instruisto
(11) driving up :: veturanta supren
1. moving ::
2. impulsive ::
3. drive ::
4. operate ::
5. travel by car ::
6. chauffeur ::
7. power ::
8. hammer ::
9. impel ::
10. force ::
11. work ::
12. get ::
13. repel ::
14. ride ::
15. motor ::
16. take ::
17. ram ::
18. labor ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't have a problem with your DRIVING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
I know what'll cheer you up.
Let's play one of your DRIVING games.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
' title='It\'s driving me crazy.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
It's DRIVING me crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
DRIVING you crazy
more than you already do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I'm clearly too evolved for DRIVING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Esperanto Dictionary: driving
Meaning and definitions of driving, translation in Esperanto
language for driving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of driving in Esperanto and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'driving'
What driving means in Esperanto, driving meaning
in Esperanto, driving
definition, examples and pronunciation
of driving in Esperanto language.