Noun(1) (criminal law(2) the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial
Verb(1) release after a security has been paid(2) deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period(3) secure the release of (someone(4) empty (a vessel(5) remove (water
(1) For the indication on the line, nothing could be more simple, use a lemon squeezy bottle top which hangs on the line below the open bail arm.(2) Move the bail lever on top of the printer forward to open the paper bail.(3) Pull wire signal arm ( bail arm) down to start ice making.(4) The paper bail holds the paper down on top of the cylinder, or platen, that it's wound around.(5) Made of highly figured mahogany it retains its original large brass bail handles and keyhole escutcheons.(6) The great grandson of the famed make-up artist was supposed to be wearing an electronic tracking device while free on $1 million bail .(7) The men are expected to be retried, although Cazares has been free on $1 million bail since August.(8) He said he'll sentence Mathis to thirty years with bail at about five million.(9) An optional bail arm handle is also available.(10) He was released on bail and made one appearance at the local magistrates' court, but was not seen after that.(11) Another method is the use of a metal bail shaped like an elongated upside down letter U which holds the ladder by a pendant rigged to the side of the ship.(12) the first priority is to bail out the boat with buckets(13) By Friday, he had not lodged security for his R2 million bail and remained confined to his plush home.(14) Return the paper bail and the paper should now be positioned at the tear.(15) Pull the bail arm toward the front of the printer.(16) he has been released on bail
(1) bail out :: elliberigi
(2) bail bond :: garantiaĵo ligo
(3) on bail :: sub garantiaĵo
(4) release on bail :: eldono sub garantiaĵo
(5) bail bondsman :: garantiaĵo bondsman
(6) jump bail :: salti garantiaĵo
(7) bail up :: kaŭcii supren
1. surety ::
2. security ::
3. assurance ::
4. indemnity ::
5. indemnification ::
6. bond ::
7. guarantee ::
8. pledge ::
9. gage ::
bail, bailable, bailed, bailing, bails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Currently out on BAIL.
Yeah, he knows the rules.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Esperanto Dictionary: bail
Meaning and definitions of bail, translation in Esperanto
language for bail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bail in Esperanto and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bail'
What bail means in Esperanto, bail meaning
in Esperanto, bail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bail in Esperanto language.